With Halloween on the horizon, it’s been announced that this weekend will be the first ever Double Cash Weekend, starting today (Friday 30th) at 11AM PST/6PM GMT and finishing Monday November 2nd at 11AM PST/6pm GMT.
Every match this weekend you’ll now get twice the cash award you normally would for completing typical game actions – not medal-related currency awards – giving everyone a leg up in increasing their rank.
A list of changes in the patch can be found after the jump.
- Addressed respawn points when the artifact goes out of bounds in the Plunder gametype
- Dynamically adjust the win condition for fewer players during the course of a match
- Added features to deter players from voluntarily leaving during a match
- Added rate limit to “When a Chapter is Completed” Twitter event
- Fixed a display issue during letterboxing
- Fixed Danish Trophy description
- Fixed screenshot utility in standard definition resolutions
- Fixed the “Players Met” list not displaying recent players
- Addressed a variety of Multiplayer connectivity issues