SEGA Europe have today announced that when Yakuza 3 hits EU shores there’ll also be a special edition on the way.
Titled the “Battle Pack,” it’ll come with 4 pieces of DLC, soundtrack and a Who’s Who guide when the game launches on March 12th.
Full details are after the jump.
SEGA Confirm Bonus Content for Western Release
LONDON (9th February, 2010) – SEGA Europe Ltd. today announced that Yakuza™ 3 will be released in an exclusive premium edition pack when it hits shelves on 12th March 2010. The pack will include the following pieces of compelling content:
• 4 pieces of DLC
1. Battle for Survival – Take on all the bosses of Yakuza 3 as Kazuma
2. All-Star Tournament (7 character tournament)
3. All-Star Tag Tournament (8 team tournament)
4. Haruka’s Request – This unique series of challenge missions will send you on a task of exploration throughout the entire Yakuza world, playing mini-games and entertaining Haruka.
• 31 track soundtrack
• Yakuza Who’s Who – learn how all the characters are connected and who turned from rivals to allies in this fully animated guide
In addition to this, consumers who pre-order the game will receive the Challenge Pack which will allow them to enjoy 2 player mini games, competing against their friends at Pool, Bowling, Darts and Golf. They will also be able to customise their principle characters with four alternative costumes for Kazuma, Haruka and Rikiya.
Making its first appearance exclusively on the PlayStation 3 platform, the rich story and vibrant world of Yakuza 3 lets players engage in intense, brutal clashes within the streets of Okinawa, and the vibrant and often dangerous city of Tokyo where only the strongest will survive.
Yakuza 3 will be available exclusively on the PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system on 12th March 2010.