As well as having wipEout HD released on Thursday, Criterion Games have confirmed that Burnout Paradise will hit the PS Store for the PLAYSTATION 3 this Thursday (Sept. 25th) but it’s not yet stated if it’s for the US Store, EU Store or both.
The game will contain all of the updates included so far including the recent Cagney and Davis updates recentley added to the game, Davis being the most recent update.
As well as that, for anybody who gets the game on the PSN or has the Blu-Ray verison already, a patch will be released on Thursday so that the game includes Trophy Support for the game but it wasn’t said if the trophies are retrospective.
Full blog post below.
Burnout Paradise – full game OUT THIS THURSDAY on the PlayStation Store
- Online Stunt Run (game mode)
- Online Road Rage (game mode)
- Online Marked Man (game mode)
- 35 new car-based Freeburn Challenges
- 35 new car-based Freeburn Challenges featuring leaderboards and against-the-clock gameplay
- 35 new motorcycle-based Freeburn Challenges
- 35 new motorcycle-based Freeburn Challenges featuring against-the-clock gameplay
- 38 against-the-clock race events featuring day and night gameplay – Burning Route and Midnight Ride
- All new game player licenses and motorcycle-specific progression
- Nakamura Rai-jin Turbo RWD (car)
- Hunter Olympus (truck)
- Nakamura VF1100 Street Bike (motorcycle)
- Nakamura Firehawk (motorcycle)
- Fan-created Hippie Wagon (paint-job)
- Fan-created Hunter Oval Steel Racer (paint-job)
- Tiger GT (paint-job)
- Rossolini Tempesta Dream (paint-job)
- Completely overhauled ranked and unranked race system
- Day and night 24hr lighting cycle and associated gameplay
- Dynamic weather system
- PlayStation 3 Trophy support
- PlayStation 3 Custom Soundtrack support
- PlayStation 3 1080i support
- PlayStation 3 improved standard definition display
- A mountain of improvements and top-requested fixes from our community