You may have seen below the gameplay scans from MondoXbox, but now, GOONL!NE has the entire 10 page feature from Game Informer from the world exclusive reveal of Assassins Creed 2. We also have new info taken from the magazine and we finally get the answer to the most asked question of them all: is Jade Raymond involved?
Catch the 10 page scans after the jump, click on them to get them higher quailty, but here is what you need to know.
- From the scans, Jade Raymond is not, repeat NOT, involved with Assassins Creed 2.
- However, Patrice Desiléts, who worked on the first one with Raymond, is involved as Creative Director.
- Over 240 people working on the game from Ubisoft Montreal.
- The info from this? All true.
- The more intelligant enemies in the game will check places where you think they wont catch you, that inclues barn stacks.
- “Altair was only in the middle of this long timeline” according to Desiléts which means there could be prequels, should the option arise.
- Know that hidden blade Altair had in the first game? You automaticlly use it for assassinations but only if your target is unaware.
Game’s out this year for PS3 and 360.